We’re delighted to welcome theAtlantic Windows and Doors team into the Dayside Family!This is an exciting time for our company.
I appreciate that you value your relationship with Atlantic. But I can assure you you’ll now experience an even greater level of satisfaction with our new collaborative team. Being part of the Dayside family means that together, we’re raising the bar to a level that’s second to none in the industry. You’ll now experience an even greater level of satisfaction with our new collaborative team.
Best of all, there’s no better time for you to experience everything Dayside Windows and Doors offers you. As an introduction to our new family, I invite you to take advantage of Dayside’s 3 Ways to Save Event.
Director of Sales
If you’ve been an Atlantic Windows and Doors customer, we thank you for your business. By choosing Atlantic, you’ve made it clear that quality, service and value matter to you. They matter to us, too. Being part of the Dayside family means that together, we’re raising the bar to a level that’s second to none in the industry.
Two great Canadian companies coming together – it adds up to much more for you:
- Dayside brings more than 50 years of success in Ontario, and Atlantic more than 30 years
- Jointly we bring a long and proven track record in both manufacturing and installation
- Our new state-of-the-art facility in southern Ontario will bring greater selection to you, our customers
- We custom-design our windows and doors using raw materials sourced in Canada, designed to stand up in our tough Canadian climate
A Master Carpenter on your installation team
- At Dayside, we ensure every job is completed to your satisfaction, from initial design through installation to final cleanup
Innovation and technology
- Cutting-edge products like Neat Glass (windows that virtually clean themselves)
- Triple-pane glass that saves on energy costs, and special colour-matched vinyl